NE Flight Sim Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NE Flight Sim Group

A forum for the members of the North East Flight Sim Group

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is the group active

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djlidgley

Is the group active Empty
PostSubject: Is the group active   Is the group active EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 7:48 am

Hi
I was wondering if this flight sim group is active. there does not seem to be much activity in the forums, no events in the calendar, not even the nelsam do. I would be interested in joining the group, I tried posting a message in the introduce yourself topic but it has never appeared.

Dave
Back to top Go down
Jason Carling

PostSubject: Re: Is the group active   Is the group active EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:26 am

Hi
This forum tends not to get used very much, as people prefer to use the Facebook page.
I think this forum is going to be remodelled soon to make it more streamlined and attract more users.

Did you make the NELSAM event?
Back to top Go down
djlidgley

PostSubject: Re: Is the group active   Is the group active EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:21 am

Yes I made it to Nelsm and had a great day. I eventually found and used the facebook page.
Back to top Go down
Jason Carling

PostSubject: Re: Is the group active   Is the group active EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:34 am

I just managed to put a face to the name and remember you, It was nice to meet you.
We'll be doing other things with the group and are planning one more meet at the scout hut before Christmas - keep an eye on the Facebook page.
Back to top Go down
Solo86

PostSubject: Re: Is the group active   Is the group active EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:27 am

Jason Carling wrote:
I just managed to put a face to the name and remember you, It was nice to meet you.
We'll be doing other things with the group and are planning one more meet at the scout hut before Christmas - keep an eye on the Facebook page.

And the website.......of course!
Back to top Go down
Jason Carling

PostSubject: Re: Is the group active   Is the group active EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:12 pm

...and this forum for the non-Facebookers Cool
Back to top Go down
djlidgley

PostSubject: Re: Is the group active   Is the group active EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:35 pm

It'l be the forum for me. not a great fan of facebook. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the group active   Is the group active Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the group active
Page 1 of 1